- Highly accurate dosing control.
- No external moving components.
- 316 SS or KYNAR material used in all areas in contact with chemical
- S/A connector allows no-tool removal of the liquid end from the drive for service.
- Dual seal technology for low leakage.
- Ceramic plungers:
- Extremely resistant to damage
- Compatible with all known liquids
- Almost unlimited life span
Chemical injection in conjunction with rainwater harvesting
- inCon-trol systems can work in tandem. By implementing multiple systems designs can not only be element to the new sustainability movement. Additionally, with organic chemical options offered by inCon-trol ownership can capitalize on all efficiencies while utilizing a green mentality.
- Please reach out to our design team for concept pricing, budgets, or estimating firm proposals for final approval.